Sunday, January 9, 2011

noonegivesacrap.com

I have started and quit more than one blog in the past.  Mostly because I thought in order to have a good blog you had to have something witty, cool, or trendsetting to say.  After reading blogs for years(many of which had nothing of that sort to say), I realized there are lots of reasons to have a blog.  Some people truly do have a blog to be funny...that will probably not be me.  When trying to think of a title, my sweet and loving sister came up with: no one gives a crap.com.  hmm....while probably being true, I just needed a little bigger ego boost than that to get this thing going.  So while I can't promise the latest cutting edge news, jokes, or happenings, I will journal what is on my mind and going on in my life and if anyone out there is on the same page...GREAT!!  Welcome to the Ingram Insider.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you started a blog!!! Way to go!! LOVED chatting with you last night. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete